Victor Philippenko, Chairman of the Board, participated at the Brussels Economic Forum on "Sources of Growth".
During this Forum, the G-20Y Summit Communique 2012 was submitted to and discussed with various representatives from the European Commission, IMF, OECD, governmental institutions and academia. These discussions centered around issues discussed during the G20Y Summit 2012 and included the Euro zone crisis, sustainability and green growth, and potential challenges and crisis of the future.
Representatives from the European Commission, IMF, OECD and governmental institutions included:
- Olli Rehn, European Commission Vice-President and Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs and the Euro.
- Nemat Shafik, Deputy Managing Director, the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Pier Carlo Padoan, Deputy Secretary-General and Chief Economist, OECD
- Marco Buti, Director-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission
- Jong-Wha Lee, G20 Sherpa and Senior Advisor for International Economy, Office of the President, Republic of Korea.
- Thomas Steffen, State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
Olli Rehn, European Commission Vice-President and Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs and the Euro; Victor Philippenko, Member of Governing Board, G20 Foundation